- Silence Is Golden January 7, 2019I’m not a doer of New Year’s Resolutions. I stopped around ten years ago. Like many people, most of my resolutions did not make it out of January intact. It dawned on me about ten years ago that our Lutheran, Biblical teaching explains exactly why this failure happens to most of us. The Law is […]Rev. Daniel T. Torkelson
- The Truth Will Set Your Free–Sermon On John 8 for Reformation 2018 October 31, 2018 Rev. Daniel T. Torkelson
- Chicken Little – Lesson To Learn? BIG September 17, 2018The simple story of “Chicken Little” is known to most of us. Running around yelling “the sky is falling” repeatedly when it isn’t hurts your credibility and makes you an untrustable character. Or at least it should. I’m not sure this moral to the story is true today. Today brings just the latest example. Brett Kavanaugh […]Rev. Daniel T. Torkelson
- Hope Is Here May 1, 2018Matt. 24 32 “From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts out its leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, at the very gates. 34 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass […]Rev. Daniel T. Torkelson
- Too Bored To Care? March 12, 2018For many friends and acquaintances who are far too anxious these days… Are we living in consequential times? Or do we just think we are because we have nothing better to do? Over the last several months, I have noticed certain writers out there who have been advancing the argument that the world’s situation in […]Rev. Daniel T. Torkelson
Sorry, there are no blog posts to show.